Monday, July 16, 2012

Working non-stop :)

Family and friends,
I have a new companion and she is AWESOME! We flew back into k-grad
and since then have worked non-stop. It is an amazing feeling. The
feeling when you come home at night and just want to pass out right on
the floor you've worked so hard that day. i pass out every night, but
I've never felt better! Sister Morrison is from Oakly Utah straight
from the MTC. I love how willing she is to work and talk to people
even though she has no idea what they are saying and is scared out of
her mind haha. I just want to cry I'm so happy. I KNOW we are going to
be successful together. We are going to see miracles. I'm confident of
that.
And that is the purpose of life! It's so easy to get lazy, to not
follow this rule or commandment perfectly, or just to kind of ignore a
few of the tiny things we know we should be doing. As we strive to do
EVERYTHING we are supposed to. And not just do it, but LOVE it as we
do it, then we see miracles! We feel livelier than ever before.
We can face each day and each decision with confidence. And we are
Happy! Before my mission I would have never thought that
WORK=HAPPINESS. But I can now testify that it is! If you don't believe
me, test it out! I promise you, that you can know this for yourself as
well.
So let's try a little harder to be a little better. Gah, I'm so
imperfect. It's frustrating that I can't be better, but I know as I
strive to be better шаг за шагом (shag za shagom= step by step) that
while the growth is slow, it is happening! And all of a sudden I've
been a missionary for over a year and can see the MILES that I've
grown.
I love all of you. SO MUCH! Open your mouth and share the gospel! Just try it :)
love, Sis Tenney



 


we found this old cool camera!


cool braid :)


me, lena and her brother daniel


just me being me haha


me and lena on the 4th of july


us following the babyshka to her "dacha"


us (me and sister pinkston) with the armenain kids


us at the armenian family's house


k-grad me and lena on the cute cobblestone streets


me and my new comp sis morrison!

No comments:

Post a Comment