Sunday, April 8, 2012

excpect miracles!

Family and friends,
First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITT AND JACK! PARTY HARDY BOOGIE OOGIE!
I LOVE YOU!
And second of all, thanks to everyone for all the birthday letters and
wishes! Nate and Amy, Andy and Jonie, and Jon and Liz thanks for the
letters, and especially for the FRUIT LEATHER! loved it :)
SO this week. Listen to this. I was just SO angry and frustrated
because I feel like nothing has been happening. Everything is just
stuck in place. No progress. No success. UGH.
I was frustrated so at the start of the week I began to pray for a
miracle. My grandpa always told me I am entitled to miracles, so I
decided to put it to the test. I even fasted yesterday for it. This
"miracle" that I was expecting got me through the week. (I'm making it
sound like I had a horrible week. I had a good week, I just really
wanted my miracle, my "moral-booster") So Sunday comes along, and I'm
sitting in church fasting, when I look over and I see this lady in our
ward waving to me and pointing at the lady next to her I had never
seen before (or at least I thought I had never seen her before) and
then this lady also smiled and waved at me. I was SOOOOO excited!
"Who is this lady?" was all that I could think and I couldn't wait to go
meet her. I find out afterwards, this lady we had met on the street, I
dont even know when, and told her that we could give her a Book of
Mormon for free. I honestly don't even remember her at all. But on the
passalong card we gave her was our church's address and the time we
meet, and she actually came! She stayed for 2 hours and just kept
asking for her Book of Mormon. Se was soooo excited to get it and all
during sunday school she didn't even pay attention cuz she was flipping
through thte Book of Mormon. WOW. That's what I call a miracle. She
gave us her number and we hope to start teaching her this week.
See. We ARE entitled to miracles. Stop expecting so little out of life
and out of yourself. pray for miracles. Or determine exactly what you
want and start praying SPECIFICALLY and then God can bless you
SPECIFICALLY. I know He will. He does so for me over and over again.
Like Moroni said "pray with all the energy of your soul" :) I love
that line! (moroni 7:48)
And I love you all. Have a great week and expect miracles! You're the
best! Love, Sister Tenney

No comments:

Post a Comment