Monday, March 5, 2012

Cheers for change!

Family , friends, one and all,
OH MY GOSH MY HEAD IS SPINNING I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!
Seriously one phone call saturday morning changed EVERYTHING. I'M
FINALLY GETTING TRANSFERED! I have been in the very same place my
whole time out here in russia, and I have LOVED every minute of it.
And seriosuly this last week we rocked it. I'm not gonna be bashful,
God blessed us this week and I had the best, most successful week on
my mission. I felt like I was on top of the world at one point. We had
a meeting with Vlad our 19 year old investigator (who is AMAZING) and
as we met with him he prayed, he's been praying, he's been reading the
Book of Mormon each day, and he said when he knows the Book of Mormon
is true he will be baptized. It was the best meeting I have EVER had
on my mission. And we had 2 other great meetings with other
investigators and another meeting tonight and tomorrow night.
Seriously EVERYTHING IS PERFECT. besides the fact that I'm LEAVING!
But you know what, I'm also SO STOKED to get out of here and start
over fresh. And listen to my new area. Its called Kaliningrad. look it
up alright? It's the only area in the St. Petersburg mission you have
to FLY to get to. Yupp I'll be on an airplane this week. Isn't that
sick? AND I'm training an american girl. Its her 2nd tranfer here.
Therefore, everything relies on my LITTLE knowledge of Russian. HA.
This is gonna be hilarious. I'm sure you all think I'm fluent by now,
but let me tell you...... ON THE CONTRARY! But I know God has
prepared me and somehow its' all gonna work out. Yesterday I bore my
testimony in sacrament and afterwards asked my companion if it was
understandable. She replied "hmmmmmm, well I understood! I THINK they
understood" haha. But everything is gonna be fine.
In life God throws these curve balls, but then we learn how to hit
them! And through time, we might even get a home run. That's what I'm
aiming for. Cheers for change!
I love you all! Love, Sister Tenney
ps- thankyou everyone for my package and thank you to Krista's seminary
class for the bday cards! Happy Bday to ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment