Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THANK YOU!

FAMILY!
oh my gosh the wedding sounded like the best thing ever. THANK YOU to
everyone who emailed me and told me all about it. And "I am honored!"
(pink panther) to have had "Swing Swing" dedicated to me!! Even though
I wasn't there I feel like I was a part.
So I was super nervous this week I would just be sad all week, but I
wasn't! God blessed me with a deep sense of peace and assurasnce. As I
thought about Britt and everything I was missing I smiled and was
happy for her. It was a miracle! I was also blessed becasue I hardly
had time to think about anything besides Angela, my favorite
investigator. She's 19, writes music, and is planning to study writing
music in Vienna. She is amazing and inspiring and just listen to this.
Yesterday I texted her and told her to read Moroni 10. 5 minutes later
she texted me back. "I'm reading it right now and I believe it is
true!"
I couldn't help but cry. It may seem small but I know this is the
beginning of a new life for her. I have never been so happy.
SO this week right as I thought I was beggining to be able to speak
Russian, at our district meeting I went to say that we as
missionaries need to develop. "Develop" in Russian is razVEEvatsya,
but I made the mistake of saying razDEEvatsya. As I said this everyone
just started laughing and I tried to ignore it and finally just yelled
"WHAT DID I SAY!" haha instead of saying we need to develop I said we
need to undress. HAHAHAHAHA. The difference a tiny mistake can make.
Hilar.
Anyways I love you all! Jack good luck with your tooth ;)
have a great week everyone, love sister Tenney

No comments:

Post a Comment