Monday, February 13, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! i love you

Family and friends!
For all of my family and friends who will be at Britt's wedding this
week PLEASE do me a HUGE favor and EMAIL me. ALLLL ABOUT IT. I want
pics, and I want details, and i want similes :) haha.
So this mission stuff is SUCH a rollar coaster. We had SUCH an amazing
week. 4 new investigators! and more new ones will be coming :) I
seriously couldn't have been happier. But also this week we called our
best investigator and she told us she doesnt want to see us again and
doesn't want us to call her and then she hung up. I just forced it out
of my mind so i wouldn't be sad, but then the next day my favorite
investigator, an older man who is SOOOO kind (he owns a hospital here
in St. petes for kids who don't have money), when I called him he said
so kindly "Tenney, I love you and your goodness and your church but I
know its not for me". My heart broke and I just started crying right
there. (secretly.....well I hope he didn't know I was crying on the
phone haha). I dont know where I'm going with this email, I just want
you all to know that life is always up and down. It's never what you
expect it to be and its often not what you thought you wanted. But
there's always a reason for everything, and at the end of the day
somehow I always go to bed with a smile. Sometimes its annoying cuz I
had a bad day and I feel I have the right to be mopey and sad! but
somehow God always gives me a reason to smile as I go to bed. SO
unfair! ;)
And I hope you can go to bed with a smile each night too!
I love you all! and EVERYONE, don't forget to give me a report on the
wedding, and Britt and Jarman: I'm totes excited for you! Dont forget
to "party hardy and boogy oogy!"
love, sis Tenney

No comments:

Post a Comment