Monday, October 17, 2011

this last week

Sorry everyone we had some technical difficulties but read the second post that one's from 2 weeks ago! Tressa is happy and well we hope you will pray for her :)

Everyone!
welp I got some news this week. So not this next transfer, but the
next (my 3rd transfer) my trainer goes home leaving 5 sisters left in
our mission. The 3rd transfer however we have 5 new sisters coming
in...... YUPP. DO THE MATH. I'm gonna be a trainer my 3rd transfer. I
met with my mission president this week and its official. So start
your engines everyone and begin praying for me!!! Of course I'm freaked
out but im also stoked. Such a cool opportunity! Ha yupp, literally
blind leading the blind...... but im thinking we may be blind, but
we'll be able to see what really matters. Hahaha. It just makes me
laugh.
I have a mini story that happened to me yesterday that really shows to
me that God cares  about us. Yesterday in church I kept falling alseep
in church (oops). I was tired, couldnt understand anything, and
STARVING. ANd I was desperatly craving chocolate. Like seriousy
desperatly. SO I decided to make a test. I decided to see if God
really does answer prayers. Even stupid ones like sister tenney, who
is already so blessed with warmth and food and friends and family and
knowlege... I just wanted to see. So I prayed on simple prayer and
then smiled to myself cuz I kjnew I was gonna get some chocolate
soon. (arent I such a brat!?). So after the 3rd hour of church we were
meeting with some ppl in the kitchen and guess what? Someone pulls out
a huge cholate bar and shares with everyone and I got PLENTLY as I
laughed to myself and siently thanked God for answering my bratty
prayer and proving to me something I already knew: God loves us, cares
about us, and even cares about the petty, stupid, childish things we
care about.... like chocolate, when I have such more important things
to be praying for!
So dont forget it aight? Trust God. He is a marveous planner and I
know He has a plan and a reason for every little thing in your life.
And dont forget to pray for me ;)
loves and missionary handshakes to all from your lovely sister tenney

No comments:

Post a Comment