Tuesday, June 5, 2012

привет всем!!!!!

привет всем!!!!!(PREEVYET SEM!)
That means hello everybody! haha I've been out here in Russia so
long and just realized I can type in russian... wow I'm slow. SO this
week my mind is just blank as what to tell you all. I just want you
all to know that this whole mission experience has been amazing. I
love it and knowing I'll be home in just over 6 months is freaking me
out. I dont want it to end so soon! Its not fair elders get to serve
so long. Esp eciallycuz I'm really only out in Russia for a year and 3
months.
I dont know how to put into words what a mission is like or why its so
wonderful. I wish I could. So my only thing to tell you is to go on
your own mission so you can understand what I am trying to say. If
you're old, go on one with your spouse, if you're a young man, look
forward to it and prepare for it, and if you're a girl, start praying
and preparing now and the Lord will direct you as to what you are
supposed to do. I know the Lord loves us and leads us and will always
help us to do whats best and makes us the most happy. Even though
sometimes its hard! I love you all!!!!! love. Сестра Тенни

No comments:

Post a Comment