Monday, November 7, 2011

everday we see the small rewards

Everyone! Hello!
If you were wondering, the baptism was AMAZING. of course. I felt like
a little girl on christmas morning. I woke up and was so excited all
day! She was ready and excited too wich made the baptism all the more
better.
I have about 3 min left so I just want to tell you all one thing.
Learning this russian language is a rollar coaster. it really sucks
sometimes. This week I finally had a mini break down after visiting
with a  babushka and not understand a word she said I cried on the
subway on the way home haha. But then not 5 hours later I was on an
exchange with a russian sister and we communicted fine to each other in
russain for a straight 24hrs. and we did some excellent missionary
work together. And then after that I thought I was amazing so then of
course I went to a meeting and didn't understand anything again and
then went right back to feeling like an idiot. But guess what? THATS
LIFE. when we run hard, we get tired, and we sometimes trip and fall,
and we often don't get first place, but everyday we see the small
rewards of our persistance. and thats what matters. dont get caught up
in the big goals! nope, you're not rich yet, you're not skinny yet and
you're not perfect yet, but you're getting there step by step :)
and thats the biggest reward. we just gotta remember to see that.
I love you all!
love, sis Tenney

No comments:

Post a Comment