Saturday, May 12, 2012

I wake up each day happier and happier

Family and friends,
I have 5 min so this will be quick, but I just gotta let you know how
AWESOME my week was! First off, last p-day we weant to the zoo and I
fed the giraffs! SOOOO FUN! And it's so nice and warm these days it was
incredible. THEN Tuesday I was at the beach all day with Lena and all
the seminry kids. It was kinda like a mini youth conference as we
played games on the beach, went on a hike, and had a spiritual
thought and testimony meeting. The youth here are awesome and are so
warm and welcoming to Lena it's perfect. The rest of the week consisted
of great meetings with less actives and inviestigators and once again
I feel so blessed to actually HAVE progressing investigators, to have
wonderful weather, to have a hilarious and awesome companion, to be in
K-GRAD the best area ever, to have SO much support and love from home,
and somehow I wake up each day happier and happier. AND today we're
off to the beach again. Gotta love the mission life :)
Please keep being amazing people. Don't be afraid to open your mouths
and testify of the wonderfullness of the gospel and how it had blessed
your life! I promise you as you do so your life, and others will be
blessed. I love you all and pray for you all. LIFE IS THE BEST! Love,
Sister Tenney
ps- please keep praying for LENA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment